20 Oct How Much Does a Residence Visa Cost in the UAE?
“Residence visa cost in the UAE” is an often searched question on Google. And why not? Living in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) while working or conducting business there is appealing. Many people are drawn to this Middle Eastern country because it has a thriving ex-pat community, a nightlife to rival London and New York, and no income tax.
Furthermore, the UAE is an excellent place to raise a family because it offers fantastic educational opportunities and endless shopping and leisure options.You will be eligible for all the benefits of living and working in the UAE once you have obtained a residence visa.
And so in this blog, we look at all of the UAE’s residency visas, including information on validity, the cheapest residence visa in UAE, UAE residence visa fees 2023 cost, and how to apply for one.
What Is a UAE Residence Visa?
A UAE residency visa, as the name implies, is a permit that allows visitors from all over the world to stay in a Middle Eastern country for a set period. The validity period ranges from 2 to 10 years and can be extended as needed.
There are two additional options for obtaining a UAE residence permit for people who enter the UAE on a work contract. In addition, you must either start a business or invest in real estate in the UAE.
Who Is Eligible for a Visa for Residence in the UAE?
To be eligible for a UAE Residence Visa, you must fall into one of the following categories:
- You will work for a government agency or a private company in the UAE.
- You will go to school in the United Arab Emirates.
- Your parent or legal guardian is a UAE national or a foreign resident (child, parent, maid, or a close relative)
- You’ve made investments in the United Arab Emirates.
- You have purchased a home in the United Arab Emirates.
- You’re retiring to the UAE.
What Are the Different Visa Types for Residents of the UAE?
Different kinds of UAE residency visas are available depending on your purpose for traveling. The following are different visa types you can opt for –
- Foreigners are given a UAE Work Visa if they have found employment in the UAE and obtained a Work Permit.
- A UAE student visa is given to foreign nationals who have been accepted to an educational institution in the UAE.
- Members of a citizen’s or foreign resident’s immediate family are granted UAE family visas.
- The granting of a UAE Investment Visa to foreign nationals who make a sizable investment in the UAE will give them long-term residency. Comparatively speaking, this type of resident visa duration is more extended (up to ten years).
- A UAE Retirement Visa may be granted to an older foreigner who wishes to retire in the UAE and has the necessary financial resources.
- The Work Remotely from Dubai program is open to freelancers in Dubai who want to work remotely.
How Long Does a UAE Resident Visa Last?
The type of visa determines the length of validity of a residence visa. The Golden Visa, for example, has a validity period of five or ten years, depending on the applicant’s professional, business, and educational background. While some visas, such as the student visa, are only valid for one year, they can be extended with proof of continued class enrollment.
What Steps Are Involved in Getting a Residency Visa for the UAE?
What you should know about the UAE residency visa application process for 2022 is as follows:
1. Obtaining a Permit to Enter
Your sponsor must first obtain an identity permit from the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. You may also obtain it from GDRFA or a licensed GDRFA typing center.
2. Apply for a Residence Permit
In the UAE, your sponsor must apply for an immigrant visa on your behalf. As a result, work with a professional who can help you manage your residency permit whenever possible.
3. Pay the UAE Residency Visa Fee
The residence visa cost in Dubai must be paid at the time of application. Furthermore, the prices vary depending on how long your residency visa is valid. In addition, the visa is only valid for two years for employees and investors.
4. Emirates ID and Visa Stamping
The relevant authority will stamp your passport with a resident visa when your application is accepted. This will serve as your resident card for the UAE, allowing you to move around freely. You will also get your Emirates ID, which is suitable for the same time as the visa.
What Documentation Is Required to Apply for a Residence Visa in Dubai?
Firms in the UAE must adhere to the documentation standards established by government agencies. To apply for a residence visa in Dubai, the following documents must be submitted:
- A copy of your passport
- Passport-size photographs
- A copy of your entry visa
Depending on the kind of your resident visa, you might need to submit additional papers. The Shuraa India Branch specialists can help you with the paperwork for your business.
What Is the Cost of UAE Residency Visas?
Our experts can help you with the residence visa cost in the UAE. They will carefully examine the requirements for your residence visa and the required paperwork before establishing the fee.
What Are the Benefits of a UAE Residence Visa?
The UAE government offers a variety of benefits to its citizens. The following are some of them:
- Ease of starting any business in the country.
- In addition to your business/salary account, you can open personal bank accounts.
- The ability to sponsor dependents.
- The strategic location puts the home country nearby.
- Excellent global connections.
- You can purchase a rural investment property.
- Multiple entries into the UAE during the visa’s validity period.
- A chance to thrive and live in the world’s second-safest country.
Partner With Shuraa in Obtaining a Resident Visa for the UAE
What are you waiting for now that you know everything there is to know regarding the residence visa cost in the UAE? You can have a great time in Dubai during the day and at night. Although the procedure is simple, we recommend you seek professional assistance to avoid errors in the documentation.
You can contact the Shuraa India Branch, which will assist you at every step of the process, prepare all necessary paperwork, and obtain all the required permissions and clearances. You have to call us and describe your business’s requirements, and we’ll take care of the rest.