UAE Offshore Company Formation
In addition, they offer the ideal systems for business management, wealth management, application of smart international investment strategies, ease and freedom of business operations.
Offshore companies are businesses that are registered in Dubai but allowed to set base in offshore locations that are located outside the city of Dubai. Dubai offshore company formation can take the form of limited liability companies, limited companies, and limited partnerships.
Dubai offshore company formation step by step guide
Apart from the aforementioned benefits, Dubai offshore company formation process is easy and requires a few weeks to complete. UAE Offshore company formation starts with filling out an application that includes all required information and documents such as; valid passport copies belonging to shareholders, preferred company name, proof of residency for all shareholders, and detailed information about the nature of the business to be carried out.
The Offshore company formation in Dubai is straightforward and delays only occur when the application and documents contain errors. This explains why you need to work with Dubai offshore company formation specialists who help in the preparation of the application documents and information to ensure no errors will result in delays.
The UAE offshore company formation specialist will also assist with other tasks such as; the application of investors and employee visas and the opening of corporate bank accounts.
Advantages of Dubai offshore company formations
- Great flexibility: Foreign investors are allowed to 100% of offshore companies they set up in Dubai. Moreover, investors are not required to have a physical location as is the case with other business formations in the UAE.
- Confidentiality: Details of company owners are not disclosed during the offshore company formation process. This makes offshore company formations ideal for foreign investors who wish to retain anonymity of their business dealings within the UAE and beyond.
- Tax advantages: For a long, the UAE region has attracted foreign investors due to its lenient tax regime. For instance, offshore company formations benefit from the no corporate income tax law.
- Bank accounts: Offshore companies are allowed to operate multi-currency bank accounts that facilitate international business transactions and guarantees money safety. Your offshore company formation specialist will help you in choosing the best multi-currency banking services provider in UAE as well as opening the required bank accounts.
Documents Required to Start an Offshore Company in Dubai – UAE
- Business plan ( At least for 3 years). (not must)
- Original Bank reference letter or 6 monthly bank statements (stamped by the bank).
- Proof of Address ( Ex. Utility bills, etc..)
- CV of the shareholders.
- Passport copies the shareholders.
- 3 options for name reservation.
- Business Activity
Dubai is the core business hub that serves the entire Middle East region. It retains its position in the vast region by encouraging foreign investors to take advantage of the different business startup formations like the offshore companies.
Offshore companies are also known as non-resident companies or international business companies because they are owned and controlled by foreign investors most of whom venture into international markets.
As such, UAE offshore company formation in Dubai is ideal for Indian investors looking to have international business control.