UAE as a whole and Dubai in particular, is an attractive destination, which in turn depends upon the reasons one is moving into this country. One may be interested in some particular things but as whole Dubai can prove to be an advantageous location for all kinds of expats. Getting an investors visa in Dubai has comes up with many advantages and favourable conditions, hence the attraction for the expats from all over the world.
UAE investor visa
As is an established fact that UAE has a booming economy and a world class business infrastructure, as such people from all over the world are attracted to start some kind of business. UAE has a separate type of visa for such people that is called as UAE investor visa. One who intends to start a business in UAE needs to apply for UAE investor visa. The process of obtaining the investor visa can vary from emirate to emirate.
Dubai investor visa
Dubai investor visa is also known by the name of Dubai partner visa. Dubai investor visa is ideal for foreign expats who want to start their own business or intend to invest in an already existing business. Dubai investor visa comes with the validity of 3 years, allows the holder work and live in Dubai and can also act as a sponsor for other family members.
- Bank Account Opening in Dubai
- How To Start A Limited Liability Company In Dubai
- How To Start A Foodstuff Trading Business In Dubai
- How To Start A Garments Trading Company In Dubai
- How to set up a business in Dubai mainland.
- How to get Import Export business license in Dubai.
- How to get investor visa in Dubai
- Best Pro Services in Dubai.
- Office Spaces for rent in Dubai.
- How to Choose a Business Consultant in Dubai?
- What's the best way for Dubai Company Incorporation?
- Why start your business in Dubai?
- How to open a travel agency in Dubai
- How to get a Trading License in Dubai
- How to start a business in Dubai free zone
- How to get a Virtual Company License in Dubai
Documents required to get Dubai investor visa
One intending to start or invest in a company in mainland Dubai, following will be the required documents that need to be presented at the time of application for Dubai business visa
- Personal photo(white Background)
- Memorandum of association
- Trade license
- Partnership contract
- Immigration card
- Recent 3 months bank statement.
Dubai Visa Process
Getting a Dubai visa or changing its status has become fairly a straight forward process since the start of Amer centres. Amer centres can be found at various places in the city and they provide all the visa services in Dubai. Dubai business visa cost when applying through Shuraa Business Setup Delhi Branch:-
- AED 3500 ( Visa + Medical + Emirates Id )
No additional charges for medical or Emirates id in addition to the fess mentioned for Dubai business visa above.
The Dubai business visa can also be issued if one intends to set up a company in any of the Freezones established in Dubai. The visa process is pretty similar to that of getting a visa for a main land company, however the only difference that can creep up is that of the costs, the costs may vary with the freezone one intends to set up a company in.
Once you have made an investment in UAE, you can also have the provision of getting the investor residence visa in UAE with some necessary conditions. The investment should exceed AED 1,000,000 in real estate of approved area by the government. Once the property has been purchased, one can apply for residence visa which will be valid for a time period of 2 years, can be renewed as long as the property is owned. The investor residence visa UAE can be cancelled if the owner does not visit the country once in 180 days.