13 Jul How to Get Dubai Business Visa
If you are wondering how to get a Dubai business visa, you must know that it is a part of the Golden Visa System. It allows foreign applicants to obtain a long-term visa for themselves, their families, and other dependents.
The business visa offers a good number of benefits. The main aim of this visa is to create an appealing environment for businesses in the UAE. If you want to visit Dubai for commercial purposes, you must know how to get a Dubai business visa and its application process.
Even people who visit Dubai on vacations or as tourists to explore the city often get attracted to the amazing business opportunities. They can’t help but wonder how to get a Dubai business visa for tourists.
Let’s learn everything there is to know about types of business visas, Dubai visa requirements for Indians, and how to get a Dubai visa from India.
Types of Dubai Business Visa
Essentially, there are 7 types of Dubai Business Visa:
- 48-hour Business Visa
- 96-hour Business Visa
- Single Entry Short-Term Visa
- 30 days Single Entry Short-Term Visa
- 90 Days Visit Visa
- 90 Days Multi-Entry Long Term Visa
- Multi-Entry Short-Term Visa (30 days)
1. 48-hour Business Visa
The validity of this visa is for 48 hours only. Avail of this visa, if you are willing to travel to the UAE and wish to stay in the country for less than two days. The visa is only valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issuance. 48-hour business visa Dubai cost can be around INR 2,500 to 7,000.
2. 96-hour Business Visa
If you wish to visit the UAE for a period of 4 days or less, this visa is ideal for you. This visa is most preferred by those who visit the Emirates for business meetings or other commercial purposes. This visa is valid for a period of 30 days from the date it is issued. 96-hour Dubai visa cost can be approximately INR 3,000 to 5,000.
3. Single Entry Short-Term Visa
This visa is valid for 14 days and is non-extendable. You should avail of this visa if you want to visit the country for a short trip. It can be for business, holidays, conferences, etc. Single entry short-term Dubai visa fees can be anywhere around INR 5,000 to 8,000.
4. 30 days Single Entry Short-Term Visa
This visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the date it is acquired. If you hold this visa, you can stay in the country for 30 consecutive days. Do not forget to mention that the visa is non-extendable. Dubai visa cost for this visa can be around INR 7,000 to 10,000.
5. 90 Days Visit Visa
If you avail of the 90 days UAE visit visa, you can stay in the UAE for a longer period of time. The visa is valid for a period of 90 days. It is most preferred for those visiting the country for business training. Dubai visa fees for 90 days can cost you around INR 15,000 to 20,000
6. 90 Days Multi-Entry Long Term Visa
You can acquire this visa to stay in the UAE for a longer duration. 90 days multi-entry long-term visa holders can stay in the country multiple times for a period of 90 days from their first entry. This business visa can cost you INR 34,000 approximately.
7. Multi-Entry Short-Term Visa (30 days)
This is a non-extendable visa. You can enter the country multiple times within the validity period of the visa. The visa is valid for 58 days and you can use it to stay in the UAE for 30 days from the first entry. A multi-entry visa cannot be canceled once utilized. You can acquire this visa for around INR 13,500.
What Are The Eligibility Requirements for Dubai Business Visa?
Foreign professionals with entrepreneurial experience can apply for a business visa in Dubai. Businesspersons who own a business in the UAE and wish to set up a business in Dubai again can also apply for a Dubai company visa. However, to visit the city or set up a business, Dubai visa requirements for Indians are as followed:
- The applicant must have a business idea that they wish to scale up in the UAE.
- The applicant must have an intention to reside in the Emirates in order to start a business in the UAE.
- The applicant must be able to prove that they have entrepreneurial experience.
- They must be a part of a leadership team or a major shareholder in a startup.
It is not necessary that after the successful completion of the application process, the applicants will receive the visa. The application and documents will be thoroughly inspected by a review committee. Furthermore, you also need to follow the guidelines provided by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) to acquire a business visa.
How to Get Dubai Business Visa?
If you want to know how to get a Dubai business visa, you must read the following steps in order to apply for one:
Apply Online Through Website
Step 1 – Get your nomination approved by one of the UAE government-supported business incubators.
Step 2 – If your nomination is approved, the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship will send you an invitation to apply for your business visa.
Step 3 – Keep all the required documents handy. If your nomination is approved, you will have to submit the necessary documents and complete your application process. Below mentioned is the list of required documents to be submitted:
- Copies of Passports – While applying for the Dubai business visa, provide the color-scanned copy of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Two Colored Photographs – You have to provide copies of your passport size colored photograph. Cropped or black and white copies will not be accepted.
- Cover Letter – Submit a cover letter issued by the applicant and the company that mentions the name of the applicant, the purpose of visit, and the duration of your stay.
- Provide proof of hotel reservation.
- Submit the original and photocopy of your pan card.
- Invitation Letter – Submit an invitation letter issued by the host company in Dubai. The details of the business must be clearly mentioned in the invitation letter.
- Submit the original NOC from the local company with seal and signature.
Step 4 – Make payment – Once your application is approved, you will receive an email with the payment voucher. Pay the required Dubai visa fees and download your business visa.
Connect With Shuraa
The process to apply for and acquire your Dubai business visa is lengthy and requires vigilance while preparing the paperwork. It is advisable to connect with experienced business consultants for the same. You can get in touch with experts at Shuraa India and they will assist you throughout the application process.
They will take care of all the necessary paperwork without you having to worry about how to get a Dubai business visa. All you have to do is contact us and we lend you a helping hand to acquire your business visa at an affordable Dubai visa cost.