13 Jul How to Get a Business Visa for Dubai?
Are you one of those young and passionate entrepreneurs who wish to start a business in Dubai? If yes, then you’re in the right direction. And the first step is to get a Dubai business visa. For those who’re not aware, a Business visa is a part of the golden visa system. Read further to get a better understanding of what is a UAE business visa.
What Is a Dubai Business Visa?
Dubai business visa allows the tourists or visitors to stay for a longer time in the country in order to carry out their business activities. This helps the country generate more capital that in turn improves economic growth. Moreover, the Dubai government also offers a business e-visa which is an electronic visa, is equally valid as a business visa.
Now, let’s get to the part where you learn about the eligibility criteria, the application process, necessary documents, and the cost of a Dubai business visa.
What Are the Eligibility Criteria To Acquire Dubai Visa?
If you are a professional with decent entrepreneurial experience, you are eligible to apply for the UAE business visa. You are an eligible entrepreneur if you have set up a business of your own, and wish to do so again in the United Arab Emirates.
To obtain the Dubai business visa, you must:
- Relocate to the UAE to legally establish a business in one of the emirates.
- Present a detailed business idea or plan that you wish to execute in the UAE.
In addition, it is important to pass the requirements of the Federal Authority for Identity & Citizenship Security. Moreover, you must undergo a background check and health assessment. Note that even if you successfully pass all the inspections and qualify for the business visa, that does not guarantee you will receive the business visa. You must get your visa application, other legal documents, and business plan approved by government officials.
What Documents Are Required for a Dubai Business Visa?
Here is a list of documents you need to submit in order to apply for a Dubai business visa:
- Copy of your passport
- 2 to 3 colored, passport-size photographs (black and white copies are not acceptable)
- Cover Letter – clearly stating the purpose and duration of your stay.
- Investment proofs if any.
What Are the Types of Business Visas in Dubai?
- 14 days Dubai Visa (single-entry) – Recommended if you are planning to stay just for a few days in Dubai or UAE for trips, meetings, or conferences. Valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
- 14 days Dubai Multi-Entry Visa- Perfect for you if you wish to make multiple visits to the UAE in a span of 14 days. Valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
- 30 days Single-Entry Visa – An ideal option if you want to take a short trip to the UAE to catch up with your family or friends. Valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
- 30 days Dubai Business Visa (multiple-entry) – Perfect for you if you wish to make multiple visits to the UAE within a span of 30 days. Valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- 60 days single-entry UAE Business Visa- Recommended for you if you plan to go for a medium time stay (less than 2 months) in Dubai. You can visit your family or friends. This is a single entry- business visa; so remember that once you exit the UAE, the visa will expire. Valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
- 90 days Visit Visa (single-entry) – Best option if you plan to visit family, establish a business or want to stay for investment purposes. Valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
- Multi-Entry Long-Term Visa for 90 days- Perfect option if you wish to travel between the UAE and neighboring countries, make multiple stops for a long time, travel whether by air, land, or sea, and return to Dubai on the same visa instead of spending additional time and expense to obtain two or more separate visas.
What Is the Process to Apply for a Dubai Business Visa?
You can apply for a Dubai business visa in four simple steps. However, the process of gathering necessary documents and getting approvals can be tedious. We recommend you connect with a local business consultant or a legal advisor to help you with the same. Go through the following steps in order to apply for a business visa for Dubai:
1 – Get approval for your nomination by any one of the business incubators supported by the UAE government.
2 – After your nomination approval, you will receive an invitation via email to apply for a Dubai business visa from the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
3 – Gather all the necessary legal documents and keep them handy. If your nomination is approved, submit the necessary documents and complete your application process.
4 – Complete the required payment – if your business visa application is approved, you will receive an email with the payment voucher. Pay the required fee in full and download your business visa.
Note: If your business visa application is not approved, you can apply for it again, but only after a span of ninety days.
Shuraa Can Help You Get Your Business Visa to Dubai Quickly!
With a lucrative business environment, world-class infrastructure, technological advancements, and highly supportive government, you can easily set up your business in Dubai. And now that you have proper knowledge about Dubai business visas too, you can plan to apply for one to start your new business.
If you are not familiar with the business setup process in Dubai, you don’t have to worry! Expert business consultants at Shuraa India Branch can walk you through the whole process. Moreover, they will help you build a proper business plan, guide you at every step, help you gather all necessary documents, and also acquire your license and business visa at very affordable rates. All we need from your end is to call us and tell us your requirements. Next, we will take care of the rest.