Cost of Company formation in Mainland Dubai
The geographical location of Dubai makes it one of the most sought after business locations in the world. However, to migrate for business to Dubai it can prove to be a cumbersome task as the cost of setting up a Business in Dubai is one of the major obstacles for both the established business owners and more so for the budding entrepreneurs
However, if the business investor has a clear idea about the costs that will be incurred to establish a business in Dubai it can make the entire process much easier and smooth.
While deciding to set up a business in Dubai, an investor has broadly two choices- either to set up the business in Dubai Mainland or any one of the Free zones.
The cost incurred depends on the choice made by the investor.
Following is the outline of the costs that will be incurred by an investor while deciding to set up a business in mainland Dubai:
The costs of setting up the business in Dubai Mainland depends on the nature of the business, visa costs, and rent or buying cost of office space. Starting a business in mainland Dubai comes with the mandatory government fees for notary, license, and registration at the government department along with the legal translations.
Such fees can be charged one time or can also be charged annually. The second mandatory fee that has to be paid by the investor is the Investor Visa fees that's to be renewed every three years. Moreover, an investor will have to pay an annual sponsorship fee, one-time legal fees and, commercial property fee along with the visa cost per person.
A one-time fee for getting initial approval from DED is paid for getting a license that will allow an investor to start the business. When the investor chooses a name for his business setup, a one-time fee is paid.
LLC Company Formation in UAE
A memorandum has to be signed by the partners of the company that has been started in the Mainland. Once the memorandum has been signed, next is to draft a contract and get an agreement duly signed by the legal authorities. Memorandum can be drafted in both the English and Arabic languages.
LLC company formation requires a trading license to start its operation in Dubai formally. However, the fee may change depending on the type of trading license one wishes to obtain which in turn will depend on the type of industry one wishes to operate in for company formation in UAE.
Dubai company formation with a bank account will come at different costs depending on the type of accounts one needs to open and also on the banks as to which range of accounts have they kept on offer for the investors.
- 20 profitable business opportunities in Dubai for 2021
- How To Start A Limited Liability Company In Dubai
- How to start an IT company in Dubai
- How To Start A Foodstuff Trading Business In Dubai
- How To Start A Garments Trading Company In Dubai
- How to set up a business in Dubai mainland.
- How to get Import Export business license in Dubai
- How to get investor visa in Dubai
- Best Pro Services in Dubai
- Bank Account Opening in Dubai
- Office Spaces for rent in Dubai.
- Why open a company in Dubai
- How to Choose a Business Consultant in Dubai
- What’s the best way for Dubai Company Incorporation
- Why start your business in Dubai
- How to open a travel agency in Dubai
- How to get a Trading License in Dubai
- Applying for Instant License in Dubai and UAE
- Start a company in UAE to save on Taxes
- How to start a business in a Dubai free zone
- What’s is the cost of setting a business in Abu Dhabi
- How to get company registration in Dubai at a low cost
- How To Start A Tourism Business In Dubai
- Why start your business in Dubai
- Why Start Business in Dubai
- How to get a Virtual Company License in Dubai
- 5 Steps to start a General Trading Business in Dubai
- Cost of Company formation in Mainland Dubai
- Why Shuraa is the best business setup company in Dubai
- Business Setup in Dubai