25 Feb Why Open a beauty salon on Dubai
How to Start a Beauty Salon Business in Dubai
Dubai has been on the path of prosperity and development in the last two decades as the growth has been unprecedented. Dubai has continuously been bringing in innovation in different sectors to move away from the dependency on oil. And the market has been no exception to it.
The market available in Dubai has seen a booming growth in the last decade as it has been opened up to investors from all over the world by bringing in business-friendly laws and making it easier for investors to invest in the country.
To add to all the advantages that Dubai has on offer for the investors the geographical location is added to that, which makes Dubai easily accessible from all the parts of the world.
As a result of these various factors, it has become an attractive proposition for business owners from all over the world to start a company in Dubai.
There are many reasons as to why Dubai has become one of the important and attractive locations for opening a company which include: –
- Ease of doing business: – it is no hidden fact that Dubai is among the most developed emirates of UAE. Dubai has been placing at 21st spot on ease of doing business in a recent report that is published by the World Bank. The government has bought in some business-friendly rules; the documents are usually approved in a short space of time. The government has also set up business zones where an owner can have 100% ownership.
- Open economy and negligible taxes: – The private sector has seen a boom in Dubai as the government usually has very less or sometime’s even no regulatory powers. On the other hand, the benefit of setting up a company in Dubai is that no taxes are charged for personal income and the profits earned from the corporate sector. The economy further has a provision of very minimal import duties and the government has put in place double tax avoidance treaties with many major commercial partners all over the globe.
- Better infrastructure: – Dubai has seen massive development in the last few years and has become one of the best cities when it comes to infrastructure facilities. Having one of the best infrastructures in the world makes it an attractive proposition for investors from all over the world. Having such good facilities makes the company set up in Dubai very easy and smooth.
- Strategic geographical locations: – The geographical location of Dubai makes it easily accessible from the African continent, commonwealth independent states, and Europe as well. Having such an important location on the planet is sure to make Dubai very much a preferred location among investors from all over the world. Dubai is connected through a huge number of shipping lines and almost has over 100 airports making various international locations easily accessible.
- Affluent living standard: – Dubai has a huge population as the ex-pats from all over the world massively contribute to it. Dubai is a preferred location among investors as one can also enjoy a comfortable living style, while as on the other hand other facilities like housing, educational institutions are among the best in the world. The city has also had one of the lowest crime rates in the whole world.
Starting a Business in Dubai
As can be seen from the factors above stated above it can be seen that Dubai has one of the best infrastructures and marketing facilities available in the whole world. It has become an attractive proposition among investors from all over the world.
It can be easily seen that Dubai has one of the best policies in place and with the government support behind it; the private sector has seen a huge boom by attracting investment from all over the world.
The policies put in place are such that it always is beneficial to the investor in one or the other way and on top of that Dubai one of the few countries with zero taxes and no taxes being charged on personal income and the profits that are earned from the corporate sector.
Various agencies all over the world that determine the business set up within the country by looking at the factors such as ease of doing business, the time required for the approval of documents, visa facilities for the investors, it has consistently found a place at the top of the list in the reports being published by these organizations such as World Bank and others. Starting a business in Dubai can range from opening a shop to opening a beauty salon in Dubai.
Opening a shop in Dubai
Opening a shop in Dubai is currently seeing a boom among many businesses, however, a certain procedure needs to follow before one can open a shop in Dubai. The investor must have the support of local partners it has been made a mandatory provision by the government and the investor also has to obtain a commercial license, for that a registration process has to be followed and documents to be submitted to the department of economic development in Dubai.
Opening a beauty salon in Dubai
Opening a beauty salon in Dubai, the mainland is usually preferred as it is most likely to create more business opportunities for the investors as compared to that of starting a beauty salon in Dubai. The due process has to be followed and documents such as the passport of partners and getting a name approved from the DED. Once all these steps are carried out one can easily rent a space and open a brand new salon in Dubai.