06 Jul How to Apply for UAE Golden Visa?
UAE Golden Visa was implemented in 2019. Since then, the system has generated quite a buzz among ex-pats who wish to secure permanent residency in the Emirates.
What is a golden visa in Dubai?
The Golden Visa Dubai allows people from other countries to reside, work, set up businesses, and study in the UAE without having to partner with a local sponsor. Foreign investors and business owners are also allowed 100% ownership of their business within the UAE. The Golden Visa is issued for 5 to 10 years and is automatically renewed.
Read More about 100% foreign ownership in Dubai
What Does the UAE Golden Visa Offer?
The golden visa offers long-term residency to people who have a high net worth. They must belong to specified groups; investors, entrepreneurs, researchers, medical professionals, educators, and bright students. The motive is to retain talented people in the country. The government is committed to providing some extra benefits to Golden Visa holders willing to permanently reside in UAE or Dubai.
What is the Golden Visa UAE Price?
The cost of a five-year Dubai Golden Visa includes application costs and issuance charges. The cost of a 10-year Golden Visa in UAE also includes the same i:e application cost and issuance charges.
What are UAE Golden Visa Requirements?
There are five categories of non-residents who can apply for golden residency in UAE. These include chief executives, entrepreneurs, investors, eminent students, and scientists. Below mentioned are the category-wise 10-year golden visa UAE requirements:
Requirements for Foreign Investors
- The investor must have at least AED 10 million worth of public investment, either in the form of a company or an investment fund.
- A minimum of 60% of the total investment should not be in the form of any property or land.
- The investor must not loan the invested amount. When it comes to assets, the investor can take full ownership. Providing adequate proof is a must.
- The investor should retain the investment for at least 3 years.
- The investor must have health insurance documents for all his/her family members.
You can extend the Golden Visa if you wish to include any business partners. Each partner must contribute up to 10 million AED. The long-term visa can also include the holder’s family, one executive director, and one advisor.
UAE golden visa for entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs must have a minimum capital of AED 500,000.
- It is a must to have the approval of an officially recognized business start-up center in the country.
- A multi-entry visa, renewable for another six months is allowed to the entrepreneurs.
- The long-term visa includes the family, a business partner, and three executives.
- The entrepreneur must have health insurance documents for all his/her family members.
Golden Visa for Specialists and Students
- The Applicant can be an educator from any one of the top 500 international universities. They must be approved by the ministry of education.
- Applicant with an award or appreciation certificate in their area of expertise can also apply.
- Scientists who have made significant contributions to an area of study are also eligible to apply for UAE or Dubai Golden Visa.
- If the applicant has 20 years of practical experience in their field of medical expertise, he/she can apply for a Golden visa UAE for doctors.
- High school students with top ranks in the country with a minimum of 95 percent and university students with outstanding academic performance plus remarkable grades on graduating (GPA 3.75 or higher) are eligible for Golden Visa Dubai or UAE.
Requirements for Chief Executives
- The Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To have experience of at least five years and above is a must.
- Should be earning a salary of 30,000 AED or more in the UAE under a licit job contract.
- The applicant must have health insurance which includes family members.
How to Apply for a UAE Golden Visa?
If you want to apply for a golden visa in UAE, you must follow the steps mentioned below:
Step1. Start by applying for a nomination. Your application will be reviewed by an authorized government authority within 30 days. You will then receive an email notifying you of the outcome.
Step 2. Once your nomination is approved, you will be emailed a link through which you will have to upload the required documents for the visa.
Step 3. Your application will be verified by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. Then you will be issued your Golden visa.
How to Overcome UAE Golden Visa Requirements?
The easy way to get a Dubai visa is through company formation in UAE. By registering a company in Dubai, you can easily get a 3-year residency visa. You can also keep renewing your visa every 3 years easily. From company formation to visa application, Shuraa business consultants can help you at every step.
You can register your company in Dubai with DED. The process for opening a company in Dubai is simple. You must apply for a trade license in Dubai and complete all the legal formalities on time. Company formation costs in Dubai will be approximately AED 18,500.
Company Formation in Dubai Has Multiple Benefits:
- You don’t have to pay personal or corporate tax.
- You get 100% ownership of your company in a free zone.
- You don’t have to pay import-export tax.
- No restriction on the number of visas that can be obtained.
- You can repatriate your profits and capital entirely.
- UAE Company setup with UAE investor visa will cost AED 18500 approx. & investors can provide dependent visas to their immediate family members as well. Per UAE dependent visas will cost from AED 3500 – AED 4000 each.
Because of mentioned restrictions for golden visas, you may want to apply for another available Business visa. You can apply for a lifetime investor visa, employee visa, resident visa, transit visa, tourist visa, etc. To resolve any of your queries, you can connect with the business setup consultants at Shuraa. We will answer all your issues related to Dubai visas, assist you throughout the whole process, and help you acquire them at a low cost.